Data Entry Compiler
We are looking for a Data Entry Compiler to update and enter information into spreadsheets for our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Compiler responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and data manager. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Compiler will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- You will need to be able to copy and paste (ctrl + c and ctrl + v) various entries into a spreadsheet, such as names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and return entries back to our HR Dept. via email each week.
- You must be able toggle back and forth from websites.
- Must have great accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to send out email notification letters to customers regarding products or services.
- You must be able to use a general email client (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook) for sending out our email marketing ads.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- You must have strong organizational skills and a positive motivated attitude to get the job done!
- Quiet home office space setup
- You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- You must be able to work a flexible schedule anytime 24/7.
Location: Work at home or Remote, 1099 Independent Contractor
Contractor Compensation Structure:
*Increase and supplement your monthly income!
*We pay our remote contractors $20.00 per 4,000 single entries submitted by spreadsheet. In addition, you will earn a $12.00 commission per sale by sending out our email marketing ad campaigns that generate a sale. The average compensation earned, ranges from $400.00 – $2,200.00 per month depending on your production.
* Based upon availability you can work either part-time or full-time.
*Contractors are paid bi-weekly on Monday by direct deposit (PayPal) or we will mail your pay check.
*To Become An Independent Agent:
Please complete our Data Entry Compiler registration application initial hiring process: Click on APPLICATION
Please reference our new agent registration id code ShasmiBeautyAdmin on your application when you apply.
You have the option to use our secure payment gateway here to submit your payment https://quickclick.com/r/5rbjs . However you will still need to complete the contractor registration application and note in the payment section of the application N/A or 000 if you use the secure payment link.
We will contact you back within 24 – 48 hrs. via email to begin our self pace training module once your application has been approved with our HR recruitment department.
Please feel free to contact our remote job line at 1*405*252*1103 if you have further questions.