Shasmi Beauty Skin Care Products
Returns: Due to the customized nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns and, as such, all purchases are final sale.
Any damages caused during the shipping of the products must be reported to the carrier and Shasmi Beauty within 5 days of shipment receipt.
Wrong Items, Exchanges and Refunds: We offer partial refunds minus the shipping cost and 50% re-stocking fee for the product only if the product has not been used, damaged, opened up or altered. If the product has been used, damaged, opened up or altered in any kind of way, we will not offer you a 50% refund or a product exchange for the same or different product once our product analyst dept. has examined your item. If everything checks out OK with the item(s) you returned back to us, then we will offer a product exchange of the same value or less. If you decide to buy a product that cost more of value, then you will be responsible for paying the difference plus new shipping charges and we will bill your authorized credit card on file. You will be responsible for covering the new shipping fee of $9.95 to ship any exchanged product back to you.
Shipping: We ship globally. Our preferred couriers are FedEx and UPS. If you prefer to use our courier we will provide you with a quote once you confirm your order.
Taxes: Applicable taxes and duty are in addition to prices quoted on our website.
We accept cheque (upon approval), Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We require payment in full 100% of the product costs at time of order. Please note that if you decide to pay by check or cash, we must receive the check or cash prior to shipping and receiving your products.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to every sale or supply by Shasmi Beauty or any of its related parties or affiliates (“Shasmi Beauty”, “we” or “us”) pursuant to an order or production sheet (an “Order”) from you (“you” or the “Buyer”) which is accepted by Shasmi Beauty prior to a replacement or amendment hereof being posted on Shasmi Beauty’s website, and such replacement or amendment shall apply to all such Orders accepted from and after the date of such posting, and so on.
No alteration, amendment, variation or supplement to the terms hereof shall have any effect unless expressly acknowledged and agreed to by Shasmi Beauty in writing.
If there is any inconsistency between the terms of an Order and these Terms and Conditions, then the terms of the Order shall apply, but only to such Order and the product and services supplied thereunder and only to the extent such Order was accepted by Shasmi Beauty.
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, SHASMI BEAUTY AND THE BUYER AGREE AS FOLLOWS IN RESPECT OF EACH ORDER ACCEPTED BY SHASMI BEAUTY:
1. Purchase and Sale: The Buyer agrees to purchase from Shasmi Beauty, and Shasmi Beauty agrees to sell and supply to the Buyer, the goods and services specified in such Order (together, the “Product”), on the terms and conditions specified herein.
2. Purchase Price, Taxes, Shipping, etc. Costs: The purchase price and fees and other charges (the “Purchase Price”) for the Product shall be as specified in the Order. In addition, the Buyer shall be solely responsible for and shall pay, or reimburse Shasmi Beauty for, as the case may be, all applicable sales, use, value-added, excise and all other taxes, duties and other charges, and all shipping, insurance and storage costs in respect of the Product, regardless of who arranges and pays for same.
3. Orders: Once an Order is accepted by Shasmi Beauty it is final and binding on the Buyer and the Buyer shall not be able to make any changes thereto without Shasmi Beauty’s written agreement, which shall be at the sole discretion of Shasmi Beauty. Buyer shall be responsible for, and shall forthwith reimburse Shasmi Beauty for,
all costs incurred by Shasmi Beauty as a result of, or in connection with any Order changes requested by the Buyer.
Defects: The Buyer shall inspect the Products immediately upon receipt thereof. In the event that the Buyer determines that the Product does not comply, the Buyer shall forthwith provide details of such non-compliance (“Defects”) to Shasmi Beauty by notice in writing and in any event within 7 days of such receipt. In the event that Shasmi Beauty accepts in its sole discretion that such Defects may exist, Shasmi Beauty shall, at its sole option:
i. replace such Product at its own expense; or
ii. offer a credit in the amount thereof against future Products.
Unless the Buyer delivers notice to Shasmi Beauty in the manner and within the time prescribed above, the Products shall be deemed to satisfy the requirements, be otherwise satisfactory in all respects and accepted by the Buyer, and the Buyer shall be deemed to have waived all rights under any applicable laws to assert any claims for, or in respect of, defective or non-conforming Products. The foregoing constitutes the Buyer’s sole
recourse for all present and future direct or in direct, absolute or contingent claims for, or in respect of, any defective Products. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Buyer specifically waives any right to claim consequential damages or specific performance.
Compliance with Laws: Except as expressly provided in above, the Buyer shall be solely responsible at its own cost for ensuring, and shall ensure, that all aspects of the Products, including without limitation the formulations, packaging, labeling, storage, distribution, importation and exportation, sale and resale thereof shall comply at all times with all applicable local and foreign laws, regulations and rules.
Intellectual Property: The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that all trademarks, designs, logos, symbols, trade names, trade secrets, copyrights, specifications, formulas (including the ingredients, their relative concentrations and techniques for mixing and conditioning) and other intellectual property rights relating to Shasmi Beauty and the Product, including without limitation the Product’s composition, formulation (including any custom
formulations), chemical composition and all methods and instructions for the formulation, processing and production and all intellectual property, processes, know-how, trade secrets and other proprietary information therein are the sole and exclusive property of Shasmi Beauty (collectively “Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property”).
Shasmi Beauty hereby grants to the Buyer a limited non-exclusive license to use the Product-specific trademarks comprising Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property solely in connection with the use, distribution and sale of such Shasmi Beauty – supplied Products. The Buyer shall not use any Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property for any purpose except as specified above.
The Buyer shall not take, cause or permit action to damage, compromise or challenge any Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property, or Shasmi Beauty’s rights or interests therein, in any jurisdiction. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing the Buyer agrees neither to register, nor to assist in registering, any
Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property or any licenses or rights therein, or other rights or other marks or rights which may be confusingly similar to any Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property, anywhere worldwide. Unless specifically granted in writing by Shasmi Beauty, the Buyer disclaims any right to use or claim ownership of
any Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property. The Buyer shall not attempt to reverse engineer or duplicate the combination of ingredients, as well as techniques for mixing and conditioning those ingredients of any of Shasmi Beauty’s stock cosmetic bases or Products.
Confidentiality: The Buyer shall protect, and shall not provide, disclose, nor otherwise make available to any third party in any form:
i. any information comprising or relating to Shasmi Beauty Intellectual Property;
ii. any information regarding the terms of any Order (including without limitation the Purchase Price, delivery terms or quantities provided for therein) or this Agreement, (together, the “Confidential Information”)
The Buyer agrees to use at least the same care and precaution in protecting the Confidential Information as it uses to protect its own confidential and proprietary information and trade secrets, and in no event less than reasonable care. The Buyer shall return all Confidential Information, and permanently delete and destroy all copies thereof promptly upon Shasmi Beauty’s request.
Buyer Defaults: In the event that the Buyer is in default of any of its obligations to Shasmi Beauty, however incurred, whether under or in connection with any particular Order, this Agreement or any other agreement, or otherwise, then, in addition to resorting any legal and equitable remedies that Shasmi Beauty may have, Shasmi Beauty shall be entitled, without notice to the Buyer, to:
i. retain any Deposit and any other amounts received from the Buyer as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty;
ii. refuse to deliver Product or complete any Order;retain, liquidate or dispose of any Buyer Supplies in Shasmi Beauty’s possession or control, at the sole cost of the
Buyer, in such manner and for such proceeds (if any) as Shasmi Beauty in its sole discretion sees fit, and Buyer shall have no claim
against Shasmi Beauty in respect thereof;
iii. refuse to accept delivery of Buyer- supplied or sourced materials; and
iv. take such further steps and actions as Shasmi Beauty may in its sole discretion sees fit.
For greater certainty, Shasmi Beauty shall have no obligation to be commercially reasonable or to exercise any other particular standard of care or take any particular steps in exercising it rights hereunder and Shasmi Beauty shall have no liability to the Buyer for failing to obtain a reasonable amount or any amount
in disposing of or otherwise dealing with any Buyer Supplies. The Buyer shall be liable for, and shall forthwith pay to Shasmi Beauty on demand all costs (including reasonable attorney fees) incurred by Shasmi Beauty in enforcing its rights hereunder.
Limitation of Remedies: The Buyer’s sole recourse for any present and future direct or in direct, absolute or contingent claims against Shasmi Beauty, its principals, officers, directors, agents representatives and employees, including contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims and all other common law, statutory or equitable claims, relating to, based upon or arising out of this Agreement, any Order or any Products are set out hereof
and in any event no claim of any kind shall exceed the Purchase Price of the Product to which it relates.
Buyer Indemnity: Buyer assumes complete responsibility for, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Seller, its principals, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees harmless from all claims, demands, actions liability and causes of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fee and actual costs incurred as a result thereof, on account of injury to any person or any property damage, arising out of:
a. any the failure or refusal of the Buyer to performs its obligations hereunder or otherwise comply with the terms hereof, including without limitation hereof.
b. the use, distribution, sale, handling, transportation, storage, possession, processing, further manufacture of the Products following Delivery, whether by or on behalf of the Buyer or otherwise, whether or not said Products are handled, stored or used singly or in conjunction with other products.
Notice: Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be given hereunder in respect of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered in person, transmitted by facsimile or other means of recorded electronic communication or sent by courier, charges prepaid to the addresses set out in the most recent Order accepted by Shasmi Beauty. Any such notice so sent shall be deemed to have been well and sufficiently given, made
or received, as the case may be, on the date of such personal service, delivery or facsimile transmission. Either party to this Agreement may change its address for the purposes of this Section by giving notice of such change in accordance with the provisions of this Section.
The parties hereby waive their respective rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action based upon or arising out of this Agreement or any of the transactions contemplated herein, including contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims and all other common law, statutory or equitable claims.
Shasmi Beauty Telecommute Job Board
Updated May 24, 2018
Below is a quick glance at some of the more important guidelines that apply to your use of the Shasmi Beauty Site:
- Whether you are a Job Seeker, Employer, or just passing through, we expect you to abide by a high standard of professional and acceptable behavior. You must also comply with applicable law, including local, state, and federal employment and discrimination laws.
- Job Seekers agree to use all resources on the Shasmi Beauty Site solely for personal, individual noncommercial use and agree not to share, sell, distribute or disclose to any third party or on any other website any Shasmi Beauty content, which includes job listings.
- Employers interested in and submitting a request to use the Shasmi Beauty service will be invited to do so at the sole discretion of Shasmi Beauty.
- Employers must be legitimate, clearly presented, and in good-standing (such as with the BBB). An Employer that does not satisfy our guidelines, particularly if there is questionable or scam-related behavior, will not be invited. Shasmi Beauty retains the right in its sole discretion to revoke an Employer’s access at any time for the reasons stated here and elsewhere in these Terms.
- An Employer account can only be created by the appropriate HR Manager/Executive/Recruiter from within and approved by the Employer organization. Independent Representatives are not permitted to post jobs on behalf of an Employer organization.
- If invited, when posting jobs or contacting candidates, Employers must be hiring for current employment opportunities that include a flexible work element such as a remote work option, freelance contract, or a part-time, flexible, or alternative schedule.
- Employers are explicitly prohibited from soliciting potentially invasive personal or financial information from candidates in the database as part of the job application/advertisement process, such as social security, credit card, or bank account numbers.
- Business opportunities, including any job requiring an investment to get started, are not permitted on Shasmi Beauty.
- Commission-Only jobs are not permitted to be posted on the Shasmi Beauty Site.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to visit or use Shasmi Beauty in any manner. By visiting and continuing to use Shasmi Beauty, you represent and warrant to Shasmi Beauty that you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to Shasmi Beauty that you will use Shasmi Beauty in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Use of Shasmi Beauty Content
- Shasmi Beauty authorizes you to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from Shasmi Beauty solely for your personal use. The contents of Shasmi Beauty, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and other Shasmi Beauty content, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree not to sell or modify the Shasmi Beauty content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Shasmi Beauty content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Shasmi Beauty, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Shasmi Beauty or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Shasmi Beauty’ trademarks, or that otherwise infringes Shasmi Beauty’ intellectual property rights. You further agree not to misuse in any other way any Shasmi Beauty content. The use of the Shasmi Beauty content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Shasmi Beauty creates to generate or display any Shasmi Beauty content or the pages making up any Shasmi Beauty Site is also protected by Shasmi Beauty’ copyright, and you may not copy or adapt such code.
Shasmi Beauty Site Restrictions
- Any Employer may request an invitation to Shasmi Beauty however, invitations to use Shasmi Beauty hiring and recruiting services will only be extended to those who Shasmi Beauty deems a good match for its platform. For example, priority will be given to high-quality organizations hiring for professional jobs which align well with the interests of the Shasmi Beauty’ candidate pool and who have a good track record in their industry. The decision to invite an Employer to have a hosted Employer account is made at Shasmi Beauty’ sole discretion.
- Users may not use Shasmi Beauty in order to transmit, post, distribute, store, or destroy material, including without limitation, Shasmi Beauty content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
- Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Shasmi Beauty Site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Shasmi Beauty Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Shasmi Beauty will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
- The profile and resume database (“Shasmi Beauty Resume Database”) and other features of Shasmi Beauty may be used only for lawful purposes by Employers seeking employees. Shasmi Beauty Resume Profiles may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals to network for professional purposes with other individuals.
- Shasmi Beauty specifically prohibits any other use of Shasmi Beauty, and all Users agree not to do any of the following: (a) use any Shasmi Beauty Resume Database for any purpose other than as an Employer seeking employees or freelancers; (b) post or submit to Shasmi Beauty any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical or organizational information or information which is not your own; (c) send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a User of Shasmi Beauty; (d) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (e) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Shasmi Beauty Site’s infrastructure; or (f) aggregate, copy, or duplicate in any manner any of the Shasmi Beauty content or information available from Shasmi Beauty, without express written consent from Shasmi Beauty; or (g) post jobs or content on any Shasmi Beauty Site that contain hyperlinks, “hidden” keywords, or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading.
- Shasmi Beauty does not necessarily monitor materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms, please contact us.
- Shasmi Beauty reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by Shasmi Beauty or by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your Shasmi Beauty Account and that if you cancel your Shasmi Beauty Account, all your account information from Shasmi Beauty will be marked as deleted in Shasmi Beauty’ databases and will be removed from any public area of the Shasmi Beauty Site. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Shasmi Beauty’ web servers. In addition, third parties may retain cached copies of your information.
User Content and Submissions
- You are responsible for your Shasmi Beauty account information, Employer account information, job postings, Resume Profile, content, messages, audio, video, photos, text, images, compilations or other information that you post on Shasmi Beauty or transmit to other Users (“User Content”). You agree that in submitting User Content or otherwise using any Shasmi Beauty Site that you will not impersonate any person, or submit any materials to Shasmi Beauty that are false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, or are otherwise in violation of your obligations under these Terms.
- When providing or forwarding information between Employer and Job Seekers, Shasmi Beauty acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of User Content and has no obligation to screen User Content, communications, or information and is not responsible for screening or monitoring User Content. However, Shasmi Beauty may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive, or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms, or threatens the safety of, Shasmi Beauty or its Users. Shasmi Beauty reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to Shasmi Beauty and/or use of Shasmi Beauty services for violating these Terms. Shasmi Beauty may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Shasmi Beauty, damage Shasmi Beauty’ brand or public image, or cause Shasmi Beauty to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- Shasmi Beauty does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
- If notified by a User of User Content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Shasmi Beauty may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions including whether to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Shasmi Beauty has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding your experience with our Site.
- Please be advised that by submitting any comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories you are granting Shasmi Beauty permission to use your comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories (collectively “Feedback”) for marketing purposes unless during the original submission you explicitly state that you do not grant that permission. Shasmi Beauty shall be entitled to unrestricted use of Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
- Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of Shasmi Beauty. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Shasmi Beauty shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
Username and Password
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile, and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Shasmi Beauty registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Shasmi Beauty of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords.
- No refunds on any skin care product or contractor registration and telecommute job board service.
- Employers who use our paid services are not entitled to a refund.
Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
- Shasmi Beauty and all of its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of Shasmi Beauty, you agree not to use Shasmi Beauty to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any Shasmi Beauty Users, and block access to Shasmi Beauty of any Users who infringe the copyright, or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to you.
Shasmi Beauty’ Liability
- If an Employer receives an invitation and then chooses to become an approved Employer so that they can use Shasmi Beauty’ full platform, such Employer will be able to submit flexible job openings to be posted by our staff to Shasmi Beauty. Every job will be reviewed to ensure it meets the quality and relevancy criteria. Shasmi Beauty reserves the right to reject job postings in our sole discretion. Additionally, Shasmi Beauty is used by candidates to post Resume Profiles (and related application materials) and to apply for jobs. Shasmi Beauty is not to be considered an Employer, a headhunter, a staffing agency, or in any similar capacity with respect to the use of our Site or the services we provide. Accordingly, Shasmi Beauty shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made by any entity posting jobs on our Site. While we take extensive efforts to screen and censor the listings offered in the interest of preventing scams, abuse, and/or illegal activity, we are not responsible for the actual interactions or negotiations between potential Employers and candidates, nor for confirming or controlling the quality, accuracy, or legality of information provided by Users (which include candidates and Employers) on the Website.
- Shasmi Beauty may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such Content could create liability for Shasmi Beauty, damage Shasmi Beauty’ brand or public image, or cause Shasmi Beauty to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers. While Shasmi Beauty reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes, or other material from Shasmi Beauty from time to time, Shasmi Beauty does not assume any obligation to do so and disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
- Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Shasmi Beauty cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on Shasmi Beauty, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release Shasmi Beauty (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your interactions with other Users and any such disputes that may result from those interactions.
- If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
- Shasmi Beauty may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Shasmi Beauty makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Shasmi Beauty content. The use of all Shasmi Beauty content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Shasmi Beauty and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on Shasmi Beauty. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Shasmi Beauty. Shasmi Beauty is not to be considered an Employer with respect to your use of Shasmi Beauty and Shasmi Beauty shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Shasmi Beauty Site.
- Shasmi Beauty cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of Shasmi Beauty. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Shasmi Beauty shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranties. SHASMI BEAUTY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY SHASMI BEAUTY SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED TO SERVICE OR REPLACE YOUR EQUIPMENT OR DATA, SHASMI BEAUTY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SHASMI BEAUTY SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SHASMI BEAUTY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHASMI BEAUTY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SHASMI BEAUTY CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Limitation and Disclaimer of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SHASMI BEAUTY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER SHASMI BEAUTY’ AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SHASMI BEAUTY SITE AND THE SHASMI BEAUTY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SHASMI BEAUTY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SHASMI BEAUTY’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SHASMI BEAUTY SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE SHASMI BEAUTY CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $50.
Links to Other Sites
- Shasmi Beauty provides access to third party content and links. You understand and agree that we’re only acting as a conduit and that we have no liability related to the third-party, whether arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, or obscenity. Shasmi Beauty is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Shasmi Beauty, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any damages, losses, or expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from any User Content or other material you provide to us, your use of any Shasmi Beauty content, or your breach or alleged breach of these Terms. If Shasmi Beauty wants you to defend it in any such action, we shall provide prompt notice to you of any related claim or demand.
Term and Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of Shasmi Beauty at any level. Shasmi Beauty reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from Shasmi Beauty and immediate termination of your registration or ability to access Shasmi Beauty, any other Shasmi Beauty Sites, and/or any other services provided by Shasmi Beauty, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Shasmi Beauty is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to Shasmi Beauty or pursuant to other Shasmi Beauty Site registration. Even after you are no longer a User of Shasmi Beauty, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Shasmi Beauty and is accepted by you upon your use of Shasmi Beauty.
Terms and Conditions – Updated 2018