DETOX FACIAL SCRUB
All Skin types/Paraben free
Packaging White Jar with Shiny Silver cap & Silver band
This amazing detoxifying scrub, with beneficial Matcha Green Tea and Rice Extract, refreshes the skin, tightens pores, and helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while gently polishing away dry, dead skin cells. Green Tea is rich in polyphenols that protect the skin from premature aging, leaving your skin looking bright and feeling soft. While rice, an ancient source of Amino Acids, Vitamin E and essential nutrients calm the skin and provides short term and long-term skin hydration, which is great for sensitive skin. A perfect green smoothie for your skin!
Using a fingertip, massage a generous amount onto face in a circular motion. Rinse off with water for that smooth fresh feel. Use once a week for best results. .
- Glycerin: It is a humectant (attracts moisture to the skin), naturally emollient, and has a cooling effect on skin. Since glycerin is hygroscopic, it means that it can draw moisture from the air around us and help keep that moisture in skin.
- Polyquaternium-7: Skin conditioner
- Honey Extract: Powerful skin conditioner, Revitalizes depleted skin, unveils a brighter, more even-looking complexion, deeply moisturizes skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid brings moisture to the surface of your skin. It has the ability to draw and hold water – strong humectant.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Gentle exfoliant; helps to soothe sensitive skin
- Organic Rice Powder: Antioxidant-rich rice powder has been part of Asian women’s skincare rituals for centuries. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it with a smoother and brighter appearance.
- Natural beads made from Carnauba Wax: Exfoliation
- Matcha Tea Powder Green tea’s anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce skin irritation, skin redness, and swelling. Applying green tea to your skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn, too. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties,
- studies have also found topical green tea to be an effective remedy for many dermatological conditions. it can be really beneficial for, like acne-prone and oily skin. … It’s also great for aging skin.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (and) Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate: 100% vegetable derived ester which is a great silicone replacement
- Naturally Derived preservative system: Naturally derived preservative system which take the place of parabens and formaldehyde producers.
Glycerin, Aqua, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Powder/Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Polyquaternium-7, Stearic Acid, Mel Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Steareth-10, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 40, Caffeine, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone.