REMOTE Outpatient Coder
AAPC Certification requirements
AHIMA Certification requirements
CCS, RHIT, RHIA
Years of Experience
2 - 5 years
Virtual Desk Jobs is looking for a REMOTE Outpatient Coder.
This is a 90 day contract to hire.
You must live in either TX, LA, NM, GA or AR.
• Must have SDS/INO/ED/CLI/RCR coding exp*
• Must be AHIMA -RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCA, AAPC- CPC certified (send certification with submissions)
• 90 day TEMP TO PERM
• MUST LIVE IN TX, LA, NM, GA, AR
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years coding experience outpatient based
• Production expectations: 2/hour
• Quality expectations: 95% or >
• Coder or Vendor must provide equipment and internet, additional information will be provided
• Coder MUST complete a quality check before submission and during assignment
• How long does it take the client to process and grant access to remote contract coders? 1-2 weeks
• After orientation and prebill review, coders may work a flexible schedule during Business hours (6am to 9pm)
• Schedule must be approved by Manager
Apply To Become A Medical Coding Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com/join-now/ - Please reference agent ID code VDJSOLANGIE.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote medical coding job openings at 405-494-0214.
Chat live with our HR Recruiter: https://tawk.to/chat/5c25356c82491369ba9faecc/default