Remote Call Center Agents
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Call Support Agents. We are the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
Job Description - may perform one or more of the following:
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Work at Home – must haves:
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
- Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills in a CALL CENTER setting!
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary
- Basic Computer Navigation & Typing Skills: 25+ wpm
- Equipment will be provided
- Ability to Pass a Background Investigation and drug screening
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Current RESUME needed
- Healthcare Benefits after 60 days
- Accrued PTO time after 180 days
Hours: Schedule (Central Time) to be determined by availability.
Total: 25-29 hours
Pay: $17.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
Outstanding customer service skills
Excellent communication skills
Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
Bilingual Spanish preferred
Ability to pass a background check
Verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail
Work at Home – must haves:
Existing High-Speed Internet access
Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions