Mortgage Loan Signing Agent (Home Equity lines)
Certified Mobile Notary Service is looking for someone to fill the position of a Mortgage Loan Signing Agent to work remotely in the U.S.
Following established policies and department procedures, responsible for processing mortgage loans. Provides support to Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs) in notarizing loans for closings.
- Notarize documents for customers refinancing and purchasing new home loans in your local area.
- Communicate with appropriate parties, including third-party services, mortgage loan officers, and borrowers, to satisfy underwriting conditions.
- Act as a liaison between MLOs, underwriter, closing agents, and other related parties.
- Provides and maintains exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
From time to time, employees may be assigned tasks or duties as deemed appropriate by their supervisors.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment/hour
Please give us a call at (405) 265-8949 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 265-8949
Education: Associates Degree is preferred or consummate experience.
• We accept New and Existing Mobile Notaries.
• Paperless processing experience is preferred.
• Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
• Strong organizing and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to adapt well to a fast-paced and constantly changing business environment.
• PC proficient.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment and provide good customer service.
• Strong knowledge of processing portfolio mortgage and home equity lines of credit products.
• It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.