Exciting CSR At Home
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Do you care about helping others? Do you hold yourself to high accountability? Virtual Desk Jobs is currently looking for compassionate and hardworking Remote Customer Service Representatives to support our members during our peak enrollment season. Our company is committed to drug and pharmacy benefits management with member-centered solutions.
- Receive incoming calls from members, pharmacies, and doctor’s offices about requests for information on medication and benefits.
- Investigate and resolve member inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to an appropriate team member.
- Navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting Member concerns.
- Maintain a suitable home office (i.e. locked door, desk, internet, etc.) and meet Prime required remote internet connectivity standards.
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for a work visa or residency sponsorship
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Strong PC skills with the ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with a focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- Ability to multitask
Pay: $23.85 per hour
Apply To Become A Customer Service Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com/join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJRebeccaW.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at 405-494-0214.
1 year of customer service experience
Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for a work visa or residency sponsorship
High School Diploma or GED is required
Strong PC skills with the ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
Strong communication skills with a focus on professional demeanor and empathy
Ability to multitask