Email Marketing Specialist II
Virtual Desk Jobs is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract the most talented candidates and brightest minds to join our team and we are seeking professional Email Marketing Specialist to perform administrative duties.
- Logging detailed information into a master log spreadsheet
- Posting business marketing ads
- Send out follow up emails from your previous email marketing campaign
- Toggle back and forth from websites and verify correct spelling of various data inputted
- Maintain accurate, complete data to continuously improve order process flow
- Send out our email marketing campaigns
- Fill out contact forms
- Will utilize system tools
- Entry level. Long-term assignment.
What you will need to get started:
- Positive attitude and motivation to get the job done!
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- MS Excel
- Quiet home office space setup
- You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- Reside in the USA.
- No set hours - work night or day.
- HS diploma required.
- Part-time and full-time job.
To Become An Agent: https://virtualdeskjobs.com/become-an-agent/ and complete our remote 1099 contractor background verification check registration application. Please reference agent ID code - VDJSOLANGIE on your application when you apply.
Online chat support: https://tawk.to/chat/5c25356c82491369ba9faecc/default
If you have the desire to make $600 plus per week and are "coachable", call me. If you've done this for 10 years or this is the first you've thought of it, call me!
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0214
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.