Closing Associate (lenders)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Closing Associate to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S. only.
- Reviews files, identifies & requests documents needed - title commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, etc. As well as reviewing all documents related to the preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements/Closing Disclosures and closing document packages.
- Handles preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements per lenders closing instructions.
- Responsible for preparation of and providing notary/signing agent with closing document packages.
- Could assist client in resolution of closing related issues with minimal assistance from department lead and/or management.
- Verifies liens and obtains payoff letters, updates lien releases/taxes and other information as needed.
- Corresponds with lender(s), borrowers, or other individuals/entities.
- Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• Basic math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
• Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
• Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
• Experience in the Mortgage industry is preferred.
• High School degree or equivalent is required.