Bilingual Customer Retention Expert (English / Spanish) – Remote Work
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Bilingual Customer Retention Experts. Helping those in need is a way of life for us, and we are looking for more people to join our award winning customer service team. Work from the comfort of your home and enjoy the shortest commute ever!
In this role as a Bilingual Customer Retention Expert, you handle service cancellation requests, primarily inbound telephone calls. Your goal is to ensure the needs of the customer are addressed, service is delivered and the customer is kept updated on the status of their request.
You have the opportunity to interact and help our customers on a daily basis. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, creating a fun and supportive work environment (even from home), and professional development.
We provide you with solid training so you are set up to perform at the top of your game in this role. Starting base salary for this role (inclusive of the bilingual premium) is $12.00. You can also add to your earnings through monthly performance-based incentives.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer great benefits too:
- Health, Dental, Vision (low monthly premiums)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial and future planning
- 401k plan + company match
- Access to life and other insurance plans
- Additional Award & Recognition programs
The main duties you’ll perform in this role include:
- Retain customers who are at risk of cancelling service by providing response and benefits of service based on the customer's reason for cancellation.
- Learn and demonstrate up-selling techniques (where applicable) to promote additional services/products
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Navigate company software programs, use web based search engines and troubleshoot customer issues
- Escalate calls outside their scope to appropriate tier of Customer service support function
- May be required to cross-train on other call types and lines of business.
Pay: $12.00 per hr.
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Bilingual – proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish required
Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills – land phone line required for this role (can be acquired from your local telephone provider once application is submitted)
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and technical requirements assessment of your computer and telephone equipment (equipment not provided for this role)
Previous customer service/ call center experience preferred
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
Schedule is subject to shift bid process and be able to work a flexible schedule
Work in a distraction free environment